Philipine ISP’s are blocking VPN’s nation wide and online mobile browser handlers survived. Take note, “mobile”. But wait, we can make it work on a PC/Laptop. Thanks to KEmulator that allows you to run mobile applications like Opera Mini on your computer.
- Globe Tattoo Modem
- Globe Prepaid(NOT Tattoo) SIM with zero load balance
- Sun Java JRE (Download here)
- KEmulator (Download here)
- Opera Mini 6.5(Download here) or any mobile browser with working trick using myGlobe CONNECT profile.
- Common sense
NOTE: If Vista, Windows 7, or later: Run as administrator
- Run and install Sun Java JRE.
- Extract KEmulator.rar
- Create a new connection profile in your Globe Tattoo Dashboard: APN: www.globe.com.ph / Access No.: *99#
- Inside the KEmulator folder, run"KEMULATOR.JAR"
- In your KEmulator click "View> Option> Network" and setup the following: ProxyType: HTTP Proxy / Host: 188.8.131.52 / Port: 8080 then press Connect.
- Back to KEmulator, click Midlet> Load jar… then select the Opera Mini 6.5 you’ve downloaded.
- Wait for Opera Mini to finish installing and boom! Happy browsing.. :D
- dadhiecare - the original author of this guide.
- symbianize.com - the online community where this guide started.