• About HotSpot Shield VPN
▬ Hotspot Shield creates a virtual private network (VPN) between your laptop or iPhone and our Internet gateway. This impenetrable tunnelprevents snoopers, hackers, ISP’s, from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information oranything else you send over the network…
• About this Guide
▬ This guide and the links are originally posted in symbianize.com on the thread titled [FREE VPN] HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN (66 servers) =LOWEST PING! WORKING Globe&Smart UNLMITED. And so Symbianize and the author 89dufpoqidjv have the rights reserved for this blog article.
- Globe Tattoo Modem
- Globe Prepaid(NOT Tattoo) SIM with zero load balance
- Hotspot Shield v2.16 Installer (Download here)
- Common sense
Steps for Installing:
- Download and install Hotspot Shield v2.16 for Globe.
Steps for Connecting:
- Open and connect your Globe Tattoo Dashboard to Globe Prepaid profile.
- Run “Connect to Internet” shortcut from your desktop.
- Right click OpenVPN - Symbianize(Hotspot Shield icon) under your system tray.
- Choose your server and press “Connect”.
- OpenVPN will show up when connecting and hides by itself when connected.
◘ When you are already connected
NOTE: Since HotSpot Shield VPN is a free service, it is normal that you will see ads and popups with every sites you visit.
- If it is your first time running the program, you might want to install an add-on for your browser to get rid of the advertisements. For Google Chrome(AdBlock), Mozilla Firefox(Adblock Plus), Internet Explorer 7, 8, & 9(Simple Adblock), Safari(AdBlock For Safari), and for Opera(Opera AdBlock).
- If not, simply run/open the HotSpot Shield.exe application then perform Steps for connecting servers 2, 3, and 4.
Credits to the following:
- 89dufpoqidjv ▬ original author of this guide.
- Symbianize.com ▬ the online community where this started.
- And to the rest of the people contributed to this great master piece!